- The GST Anti-Profiteering Body ruled that Hindustan Unilever (HUL) profiteered to the extent of Rs535cr against the company’s claim of Rs160 crore.
- Vedanta said it will set up a new steel plant in Jharkhand with a capacity of 4.5 mn tonne (MT) per annum at an investment of $3-4 bn.
- Autoline Industries entered into MOU with Poddar Habitat to transfer land at Chakan, Pune. The company will utilize the sale proceeds to settle debt that has a charge on the above said immovable property and reduce overall debt exposure of the company.
- Suprajit Engineering expects second half of current financial year to be better. Consolidation of auto component space to gather pace; open for both strategic asset purchases and acquisition.
- Vadilal Industries defers limited review report. The company said audit committee and board of directors have not been able to conclude on certain matters.
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers said that the company it is in process of a long-term debt resolution with its lenders. It has also restarted production of Urea from Unit 1 of Kakinada plant.
Missed call @8817002233
or Mail Us = firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit = https://www.starindiaresearch.com/freetrial