- Reliance Industries clarified on the news regarding Department of Telecommunications rejecting Reliance Communication-Jio spectrum deal stating that a correspondence was received by the company from DoT on Dec. 18 with respect to application and the company is seeking appropriate clarifications in this regard.
- Canara Bank board decided to raise additional Tier I capital through Basel III compliant additional Tier I perpetual bonds in rupee terms for an amount not exceeding Rs3,000cr in single tranche or in multiple tranches, depending on the market conditions & subject to necessary approvals.
- Uflex launched three packaging foil solutions for pharma companies. Executive Director Amitava Ray said that the ‘fast tear strip’ foil will prove to be a game-changer for the pharma industry globally and they saw a potential growth market of 5,000 tons annually in India.
- Coal India seeks to buy coking coal mines in Australia and Canada. The state run-miner has identified “certain assets’, which are under different stages of due diligence, Coal Minister Piyush Goyal tells lawmakers in a written reply to questions, as per media reports.
- Tata Consultancy Services launched Cloud Solutions Program in Canada. This solution provides cloud infrastructure and secured functioning between premise and public cloud environment.
Missed call @8817002233
or Mail Us = firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit = https://www.starindiaresearch.com/freetrial